Tuesday, 8 November 2016

REFLECTION 4




Hello everyone.


Yesterday Miss.Farah cancelled the class because she wasn’t well and she asked us to bring any color paper in A4 size. In class, she asked us to paste that paper at the back of our shoulder. I use our Student Card tag pin to hang on my shoulder. Hahaha… ^_^

Then she asks us to go to our 9 friends and write about ‘What is our first impression about them at our first look?’  It was really fun to write it especially to my own friend I wrote ‘Sombong’ and she wrote that I’m annoying. I felt it really happy to hear that most of them mention that I’m a talkative and that’s 100% true about me.

Then she discussed about “Why Viral is Good & Bad?’’ Bad Viral is also called as ‘Cyber Bullying’.

Why Good? – Easy to get information, Faster, Lesson Learned, Gain your Knowledge, Prevention from Crime such as scammers, Precaution.

Why Bad? – Gossips, Fake News, Irrelevant Facts, Annoying, Spoil Image of Victim, Expose to the Crime.

Why I don’t like Cyber Bullying?
·       Damaging Language
·       Depression and cause committing suicide because ashamed of Cyber Bullying.

Activity of the day:

Miss. Farah asks us to create an Infographic based on our own ‘Online Rules’.

Teaching & Learning Theories.

Teaching & Learning Models Infographic.

Online rules – no harsh words, no flashy images, no sexually abuse videos, no mocking other people for skin color, respect our culture, be privacy, be cautious in using internet language, be careful in humor, never make fun of someone’s idea or opinion, do not dominate any discussion, think and edit before you click ‘Enter/Send’ button, no overdo or overuse the emotions button, avoid using vernacular or slang language.




Well that’s all on what we learned this week and I hope that all my point bring benefit to the readers.
Thank you ^_^

*Please do ignore my grammar mistakes. I’m not that good in my English. <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment