Monday, 7 November 2016

Reflection 3




Hello,


This weekend Miss.Farah thought us about the “Learning Theories’’.
She starts with the “Factors Interfere with Communication of Messages in Teaching and Learning’’ which are:

a.)     Environmental – noises in class
b.)    Psychological – cognitive skills
c.)     Personal – day dreaming

She thought us some ‘Short-Form Language’ such as :
·       2DAY – TODAY
·       LOL – LOTS OF LAUGH
·       OMG – OH MY GOD
·       TBH – TO BE HONEST
·       SMH – SHAKING MY HEAD
·       IMO – IN MY OPINION
·       ICYMI – IN CASE YOU MISTAKE
·       XOXO – HUG AND KISS
·       AMA – ASK ME ANYTHING
·       IKR – I KNOW RIGHT
·       ILY – I LOVE YOU
·       BFF – BEST FRIEND FOREVER
·       IRL – IN REAL LIFE      




Setbacks of Technology in Learning Process are, lack of proper training, must have theories in human behavior and limited access to satisfy quantities of technology. There are three Learning Theories that can be conclude in this topic. And Miss.Farah asked us to separate in group to elaborate more about it by presentation in class. These are the pictures and the presenters for each Learning Theories:
















Well that’s all on what we learned this week and I hope that all my point bring benefit to the readers.
Thank you ^_^
*Please do ignore my grammar mistakes. I’m not that good in my English. <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment