“A simple Hello can lead to million things.’’
Hello
everyone.
First let
me introduce myself before I start my official ‘Study Blog Page’ because this
blog is mainly to complete 12 Reflections for my course which is Technology and
Math Education.
My name
is Joys Arulpragasam and I’m 20 years old. I’m doing Bachelor in Education
majoring in Mathematics (“because I love Math …hahhhaha..”). I’m too friendly
and a talkative type person. I will easily get closer to new people by the way
I communicate to them. I love adventures and I don’t mind taking risk to try
any challenges as I found it will improve my braves and self-confidents.
(“Wanna
know more about me? Just keep in touch and brave yourself to come forward and
talk to me. Hehehe.”)
Moving
forward to today’s task, Miss Farah asked us to create 12 Reflections according
to each week we attend the classes. But since this is the first week I just
want to introduce about myself (“and I’m still in my semester break mood.”). So
be excited about my second reflection which I will start to share what I
learned in Technology and Math Education inside and outside my lesson periods.
Thank you
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment